FREE HAVE HEART 7 INCH

I'm not sure how I feel about this aside from two things:

1. This is pretty indisputably lame for international buyers who spent an absurd amount on shipping

2. Anyone arguing "they didn't say 7" RECORD lol" is a massive fucking idiot

It's pretty hilarious, but it definitely rubs me the wrong way.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) this is fucking hilarious, and would probably laugh my ass off if a band i like did it.

2) this is infinitely more useful than an actual have heart 7"... so you're better off.

3) sXe collectors spend like $500 on a crappy swatch, they'll definitely drop a 20 spot on a ruler.

This. Even though this band and label pretty much suck, this is a great way to stick it to the vinyl hobbyists.

They're born every fucking minute LOL!

be prepaired for a lemuria,polar bear club and h20 rulers in your mystery boxes folks.

I was just thinking the same thing. Although you got to request 3 Cd's and leave your shirt size (which is why I didn't request media) and whatever mystery 7" is involved because you know...it's a mystery.

plus Scott had posted up a track list on the first page of this thread, so i'm pretty sure no one expected it to be anything but a record.

I thought it was pretty clear I made that tracklisting up. I guess not.

I don't know how that wasn't clear. There was no tracklisting posted anywhere

I was fine with this whole situation until I got my package in today only to find that my free CD is Energy - Invasions of the Mind. I have nothing against this album, however I now have 4 copies of it thanks to B9's generosity. If anyone somehow managed to not have this album yet let me know and I'll hook it up.

Oh and I got a blue #39 but my needle won't stay on the damned thing. I think it's defective because even when the needle is on it I only get a horrid scratching sound. amidoinitrite?