FREE HAVE HEART 7 INCH

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, I got a ruler and I am fine with it...so you before you read this, I want you to know my stance.

BUT, this definitely was fucked up and tricked people because although they said that it was a free 7", they ALSO said that it was going to be Mystery Box #4 originally, and they DID in fact say that each Mystery Box was going to have an exclusive 7" record from a band related to the bands they listed for each box.

So...they said it was going to originally be for a Have Heart Mystery Box, and each Mystery Box was said to contain a new /500 7" record.

This is why it most definitely cannot be defended by saying "they only said it was going to be a Have Heart 7", not a Have Heart 7" record!"

But again, I enjoy my ruler!

Again, I got a ruler and I am fine with it...so you before you read this, I want you to know my stance.

BUT, this definitely was fucked up and tricked people because although they said that it was a free 7", they ALSO said that it was going to be Mystery Box #4 originally, and they DID in fact say that each Mystery Box was going to have an exclusive 7" record from a band related to the bands they listed for each box.

So...they said it was going to originally be for a Have Heart Mystery Box, and each Mystery Box was said to contain a new /500 7" record.

This is why it most definitely cannot be defended by saying "they only said it was going to be a Have Heart 7", not a Have Heart 7" record!"

But again, I enjoy my ruler!

I see your point. But look at the facts. No one paid for the ruler, it was FREE. No one forced you to buy a record in the B9 store, people did that themselves. No one was tricked in any way. It's a goddamn joke and people get butthurt about it.

"The B9 Mystery Box is back! This Mystery Box is similar to the last one, but with a new twist. Each box comes with an exclusive limited to 500 mystery 7 inch, which we did three of again (we were planning on doing a 4th but the plant couldn't get one done in time)."

Anyone who ordered a Mystery Box is probably getting a ruler as well. It never said 7" record anywhere so stop bitching.

Scored the #91 blue ruler /100. I'll be testing Flood's theory that SXE kids will buy anything. I am going to put this on eBay and some or all proceeds will go to either the Monmouth County Food Bank or my friends at Save The Chimps in Florida - we'll see. I'll also toss in mystery records for fun. I'll post a link in the sales thread tomorrow.

I'm a little annoyed since I paid 10 dollars I would have spent elsewhere just for the hh 7" but I'm still getting what I paid for so I'm not like irrationally upset. I just find it slightly mean spirited and distasteful from a label that should be trying to make people happy.

But like I said I got what I paid for.

Scored the #91 blue ruler /100. I'll be testing Flood's theory that SXE kids will buy anything. I am going to put this on eBay and some or all proceeds will go to either the Monmouth County Food Bank or my friends at Save The Chimps in Florida - we'll see. I'll also toss in mystery records for fun. I'll post a link in the sales thread tomorrow.

So good! Can't wait to add to my watch list.