FREE HAVE HEART 7 INCH

I threw my two cents in for a post I just wrote up for Vinyl Noize.

http://www.vinylnoize.com/2012/04/08/office-supplies-sunday-have-heart-april-fools-day-prank/

I have a sense that all bad feelings will go away once we see how much these will go for.

I appreciate the write up - I follow VN religiously. To clarify - I will not take a penny above $15. The remaining money will go to Save the Chimps in Florida. Further, I have an insane 64 watchers already. As the write up indicates, if this hits $50 100% goes to STC including my initial $15 purchase.

Now, I doubt it will hit $100. BUT if it does I will put in another $50 and sponsor a chimp for a year in the name of Bridge 9, Vinyl Collective and Vinyl Noize at the sum of $150.

Finally, I will post the paperwork here as this is no spoof. I love that organization and will put this prank to good use in the end.

Thanks again.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I threw my two cents in for a post I just wrote up for Vinyl Noize.

http://www.vinylnoize.com/2012/04/08/office-supplies-sunday-have-heart-april-fools-day-prank/

I have a sense that all bad feelings will go away once we see how much these will go for.

I appreciate the write up - I follow VN religiously. To clarify - I will not take a penny above $15. The remaining money will go to Save the Chimps in Florida. Further, I have an insane 64 watchers already. As the write up indicates, if this hits $50 100% goes to STC including my initial $15 purchase.

Now, I doubt it will hit $100. BUT if it does I will put in another $50 and sponsor a chimp for a year in the name of Bridge 9, Vinyl Collective and Vinyl Noize at the sum of $150.

Finally, I will post the paperwork here as this is no spoof. I love that organization and will put this prank to good use in the end.

Thanks again.

I edited my post on VN to reflect this. Sorry I missed it the first time around. It was hard to try to condense this saga down to a few paragraphs. I hope the exposure helps!

Dave is the best dude. Dave, is the chimp sanctuary located in Ft. Pierce?

It is. I watched it start as a patch of dirt in an abandoned orange grove only to grow into the largest captive chimp sanctuary in the world.

Holy crap. I live in Ft Pierce. Had no idea this was here and found out a friend of mine works there. Really cool to know this is here

It is. I watched it start as a patch of dirt in an abandoned orange grove only to grow into the largest captive chimp sanctuary in the world.

Holy crap. I live in Ft Pierce. Had no idea this was here and found out a friend of mine works there. Really cool to know this is here

It isn't open to the public but if your friend can help you with a visit I highly encourage it. The sanctuary changed the entire system for retiring formerly captive chimps. It is one of the few places on this planet that when I enter I feel completely at peace.

so busy at work but i will read through this thread later cause it seems like a trip.

got mine yesterday and had not seen this thread since a week+ ago, which i kinda of preferred, cause i opened my package and did not look at the 7". played verse a few times and then late last night grabbed the 7" and i was like wth is there anything in there? then it dawned on me and i laughed. had no idea that was coming.

i think mine was 92/500