american lesion, no, not a preorder, sorry

I could have sworn someone on the board mentioned an intention to repress Graffin's American Lesion. I want to say it was Flood but I'm not sure. Any updates from the appropriate party? I want this almost as bad as an Into The Unknown repress.

major fuckup on this one. i was granted the license to press it, and started the processes to order it,but due to a clerical error, the rights had long passed back to greg's ownership, and was never noted in the label's records. Luckily i had contacted a friend at epitaph to speak with greg before i went to press.. and the lawyers figured it out... so we sadly wont be doing it.

Why wouldn't Greg want it repressed? Or does he want to save it for an Epitaph repress?

And is it really an outlier considering Cold As The Clay. I mean, I guess that one is folky and Lesion is more singer-songwriter showtunes-y. But the man's got variety outside his work in BR.

I would definitely buy a Lesion repress. Was Cold As The Clay ever pressed?