Rufio - Perhaps, I Suppose

The actual postage is $12, so an additional $7 would deter me. That striped version does look fucking amazing though

How are you coming up with $12?

Every record mailer that I have here has postage costs up to $12 for a single record, and $15 for two.

So I can only imagine those would be the cost.

How are you coming up with $12?

Every record mailer that I have here has postage costs up to $12 for a single record, and $15 for two.

So I can only imagine those would be the cost.

I'm guessing that it would somewhat depend on where in the US the record is shipping from, but I can assure you that after trips to 4 different mail carriers the cheapest I could send a single LP from FL to Australia was $17.

I would love to see the RUFiO EP with Don't Hate Me on it as a 7"! I still remember ditching school to go buy that CD the day it came out.

Definitely gonna try and grab a 'Lost Boys' copy, if not I can definitely live with the HT variant in lieu of it.

Will not buy (anything) from SRC (until they un-ban IVWT).

Few updates since a few more questions have been asked,

- the 7 inches are only included with the lost boys, so only 300 of those exist as well.

- Shipping will be $4.50 in the US, $9 to Canada, and $18 everywhere else. If this doesn't work for you, you can hold off until I start getting the black copies out and maybe another vendor will suit you better.

- The URL for my webstore will be www.companyinkrecords.com or if for some reason that isn't working, http://companyinkrecords.limitedrun.com

Few updates since a few more questions have been asked,

- the 7 inches are only included with the lost boys, so only 300 of those exist as well.

- Shipping will be $4.50 in the US, $9 to Canada, and $18 everywhere else. If this doesn't work for you, you can hold off until I start getting the black copies out and maybe another vendor will suit you better.

- The URL for my webstore will be www.companyinkrecords.com or if for some reason that isn't working, http://companyinkrecords.limitedrun.com

thats not too bad. ill defnately be getting one