Rufio - Perhaps, I Suppose

Hah, I actually thought about offering to help you, but figured you wouldn't want randoms seeing where you live/have merchandise. That's the way my mind works, at least.

My address is on the shipping label. Keep it in case you need to know where to send bags of poop if I ever do a pre-order with a 9 month wait.

Can I just do it anyway? Sort of sounds like fun now...

But I'll put something pleasant in the poop so you can only get kind of mad. I'll put like some Sweet Tarts or Shockers or some popcorn or something...

Hah, I actually thought about offering to help you, but figured you wouldn't want randoms seeing where you live/have merchandise. That's the way my mind works, at least.

My address is on the shipping label. Keep it in case you need to know where to send bags of poop if I ever do a pre-order with a 9 month wait.

+1

Can I just do it anyway? Sort of sounds like fun now...

But I'll put something pleasant in the poop so you can only get kind of mad. I'll put like some Sweet Tarts or Shockers or some popcorn or something...

Sorry, unless your name is Billy Madison and you set your package on fire outside my door, I will be upset regardless.

Odd, I did not receive mine yet. My tracking shows that the electronic shipment data was received Friday. Typically there is only a 1 day in transit time for local shipments.

I didn't get them all to the post office the same day I printed the postage.

Every US order is en route, and every international order is being packed to be dropped tomorrow AM. Tracking emails for international orders will be received tonight.

Any VC people on the west side of LA....free records and beer in exchange for your boxing/taping labor next time.

Super down to help you out. I reside in Huntington Park. Not too far from Culver City. I'll drop you a PM next time around.

I didn't get them all to the post office the same day I printed the postage.

Every US order is en route, and every international order is being packed to be dropped tomorrow AM. Tracking emails for international orders will be received tonight.

Any VC people on the west side of LA....free records and beer in exchange for your boxing/taping labor next time.

Super down to help you out. I reside in Huntington Park. Not too far from Culver City. I'll drop you a PM next time around.

You should read your facebook messages.

Any chance of a leftover Hook hair copy after all was said and done? Or are they all fucking gone?

I have a small reserve. As soon as I get all of these out of my living room I'm going to put a few more up. I just want to make sure I didn't miscount, or wasn't undershipped.

yeh i only wanted it on the lost boys version so yeh did miss out champ

You could always put on your big boy pants and not give a fuck about variants, get the album on a different color, and support the label like someone who isn't a complete ass.

you can take your big boy pants and fist yourself while i run to ebay and get the one i want you pleb

You could always put on your big boy pants and not give a fuck about variants, get the album on a different color, and support the label like someone who isn't a complete ass.

you can take your big boy pants and fist yourself while i run to ebay and get the one i want you pleb

Could you be a little more childish, please. Because obviously what this board needs in more internet tough guys that act like four year olds

i LOL'ed at this