Silverstein - When Broken Is Easily Fixed

1 minute ago, rooks said:

Was assuming theyd drop 2 listings at the same time but only saw one. The description was updated to "regular" so I'm still holding out hope a second listing will pop up. 

Yeah I noticed that as well, but I can't realistically drop another $50, because it only gave me a $9 Priority shipping option. Unless I sell the other one? Don't know...

15 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Yeah I noticed that as well, but I can't realistically drop another $50, because it only gave me a $9 Priority shipping option. Unless I sell the other one? Don't know...

You might be in luck. I think the "Regular" tag might have gotten added once the first 22 were sold. I should have just pulled the trigger, but didn't. I'm 43 mins into refreshing and it's pretty likely nothing else is getting put up at this point, imo.

Pretty idiotic way of listing it, imo, but, hope it worked out for you!

Edited by rooks

1 hour ago, holyvacantsholyhell said:

Is it too late to ask what illuminated robot one entails? I looked back a page or two and didn’t see anything and google didn’t help either 

Nope. I'm waiting for a picture which should be any day now since they made everyone do Priority Mail. My guess is that it's just inverted flames on the back or something? Like it also shows the robot as it's engulfed in the flames as opposed to a silhouette? 

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, gutterball1 said:

see my post previous post above the one you quoted.  I think that's it.  unless that guy who posted was making it up.

Yeah no one has posted it on Discogs, but pretty sure that's it. The tour edition I got just doesn't have the yellow layer, so same print, just extra colors/layers.