Third Man Records Nashville RSD exclusive video

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might drive there. I wonder how early I would have to be to get both the etched vinyl and the liquid one. I am only 6.5 hours away.

Do you guys think If I got there by 8 Friday night and camped out there I would get one? Seriously some jack white/third man records fans are crazier than I am..but I have to have that liquid one.

we were talking about this earlier. They'll have at least 300. I think you're okay if you get there just a few hours early.

I have a boner for that liquid 12" LP. Even the etched 12" is badass. It's a shame though that all of us West Coast people will never see any of these releases. Does anyone think Third Man owns the patent to the processes for these records. I'd love to see other labels take either process and pump out something more widely available.

• 3 weeks later...
Heads up for anyone attending

"The Liquid-Filled Record™ will be $100 and the laser-cut lace will be $20. The “Sixteen Saltines” 12-inch single will be $10 while the “Hand Springs” and “Milk and Honey” swirl vinyl will be $8 each."

I'm kinda glad that it will be $100. It might eliminate the casual flipper. Sorry to all of you who want it for your own collection. $100 is pretty steep.