Third Man Records Nashville RSD exclusive video

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how the hell does he have these already let alone two

He doesn't. It says on the info that he is currently on site and waiting in line so he'll have one tomorrow, I wouldn't think many people would be willing to openly admit that they're waiting in line to flip.

ah, didn't see that in the description. he must have someone else with him because they said one per person.

Can't say I blame people for flipping these because of how easy it is to do and the absurd prices these will sell for. Nonetheless it would be funny as hell if Third Man employees were able to figure out who that guy is and deny him.

But really, Third Man should just auction these off or something instead of making them available at the store. That way they could profit themselves or give a portion to charity or something. Of course that would screw over the people legitimately buying these either for his/her self or a friend but still.

You know what, I don't care if he flips them. Just wait until you have the fucking record in your hand!

Or, you can be this guy who works at a record store and can't waits to list them in his car!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/dano46/m.html?hash=item5649dec02d&item=370606522413&pt=Music_on_Vinyl&_trksid=p4340.l2562

Hahaha whoever buys that second copy from natiahs is gonna be pissed to find out he was only allowed to buy one copy.
takes some balls to list a record you don't even have, no?

The dude probably has his whole family with him waiting, I'm sure anyone who camps out at third man 15 hours before they open knows the drill and probably has this down to a science.

I'm here now, pretty decent amount of people at this point. Tents everywhere, I'm backed around the store in a little pocket with some other people. And now I wait.
you're in the store line?
just saw this, I'm still in the store line. In a leather jacket about ten feet behind the two portapotties on the side of the building.

I heard that some of the liquid-filled ones were already leaking.

So you mean to tell me that they were pressed, shipped, packaged, sat on a shelf and the minute someone buys one it starts leaking

I think the internet is too filled with people who just make up stuff. Not saying you did, but "rumors" are abound that never turn out to be true these days