PO: The Early November - In Currents

Early November retweeted a pic which looked like a CD

they're going to be selling the CD at the record release show this saturday so someone getting the CD this early is not a total shocker. the guy who started the "people got their pre-orders" talk said someone apparently got their vinyl and shirt bundle. which is the only thing i care about.

dude saying people got their pre-orders already is from ap.net. so i would take anything he says with a grain of salt. and of course the obilgatory pics or it didn't happen applies here more than ever.

lol, I dunno why someone would lie if they got their pre-order or not. just relaying what I read.

Cuz they wanna seem cool and be "first". Just like why do people respond to threads by saying "FIRST!" it's just to be dumb pretty much

This. It's amazing how entitled people get when can say they did something or received something first. It's almost like they think they are god like or something.

lol, I dunno why someone would lie if they got their pre-order or not. just relaying what I read.

care to enlighten us with a link to where you read that someone got their vinyl and shirt bundle? hate people who claim something happened without providing any sort of proof, at least in the form of a link directing people to where they got the information from in the first place. if your goal was to just stir the pot with rumors you were successful, but lame in the process.

care to enlighten us with a link to where you read that someone got their vinyl and shirt bundle? hate people who claim something happened without providing any sort of proof, at least in the form of a link directing people to where they got the information from in the first place. if your goal was to just stir the pot with rumors you were successful, but lame in the process.

here's the link mr. shat. http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?p=110006672#post110006672

ds2dy.jpg

My Vinyl/Shirt bundle came today. And Joe posted something on Instagram stating that people had already started to get their MerchNow Pre-orders. Did anyone happen to get their bundles with the book? I ordered both bundles and only got one, so I was curious to see if that's going to come sooner rather than later.

ds2dy.jpg

My Vinyl/Shirt bundle came today. And Joe posted something on Instagram stating that people had already started to get their MerchNow Pre-orders. Did anyone happen to get their bundles with the book? I ordered both bundles and only got one, so I was curious to see if that's going to come sooner rather than later.

How does it sound?

dc4oi8.png

Also, Rise Records' website says they pressed 1000 on white. Does anybody know where you can pick it up? I'm trying to keep up with all the variants they pressed. I'm going to the record release show tomorrow, hoping they have copies there.

white is probably the second pressing that Rise will release after this releases

How does it sound?

Amazing! I've listened to it twice now and I'm letting it sink in. You can definitely hear a difference in the songwriting from the triple disc and the new album. Their sound has matured a lot. Ace's voice sounds so solid. They used one of Ace's solo songs for this album, and I enjoy it a lot more than I did when he did it solo.