PO: The Early November - In Currents

Amazing! I've listened to it twice now and I'm letting it sink in. You can definitely hear a difference in the songwriting from the triple disc and the new album. Their sound has matured a lot. Ace's voice sounds so solid. They used an ICMAM song for this album, and I enjoy it a lot more than I did when he did it solo.

What Mess song?

Is the book still available to order? That's the one I initially wanted, just didn't want to order that ridiculously expensive bundle.

Edit: Nevermind, got it

http://new.merchnow.com/products/140666/the-early-november-super-deluxe-bundle

Wish they'd just have the vinyl by itself.

Listened to the record last night and I am really pleased with it. I don't think there was a track on it where I wanted to skip and everything is consistently good. I'll need to listen to it a few more times to pick out all the things I like and don't like but just on my first initial run through I really enjoyed it.

Listened to the record last night and I am really pleased with it. I don't think there was a track on it where I wanted to skip and everything is consistently good. I'll need to listen to it a few more times to pick out all the things I like and don't like but just on my first initial run through I really enjoyed it.

yeah I think this is their best album by far. The Room's Too Cold will always have that nostalgic hold over me, but this album is just better musically and lyrically IMO. Love the grittiness in Ace's vocals.

I'm loving this album...the only complaint I have is that it seems like the vocals are buried a little bit on some tracks. Mainly A Stain On The Carpet. Maybe its just me though

As much as I love The Rooms To Cold, I have to say that this record feels like a more complete album. All of the songs vibe really well with each other and I feel like the lyrics are more personal. Ace's voice really shines in some of these choruses, Its amazing how gritty and raw it feels, like any second his voice is going to crack, but it never does...The bluesy guitar licks are a nice touch too, Call of the bells is an amazing way to end the album.

I'm definetly impressed

This album is surprisingly not bad considering the fact that it's a reunion effort and that their last album was mostly not good. Need more time for a full verdict, but I'm impressed.

Really? I felt like their were more great songs on there than not. Could have used a bit more editing down but for the most part I really enjoyed that album.

I'm disappointed with how they basically cut and paste "That's Not Your Real Name" onto the record... I was expecting a full band version. Besides that I'm impressed.

I felt the same way...I kept expecting and hoping for the rest of the band to come in. It sounded like the vocals were re-recorded but I can't be too sure.

I'm loving this album...the only complaint I have is that it seems like the vocals are buried a little bit on some tracks. Mainly A Stain On The Carpet. Maybe its just me though

I thought that too. Most of the tracks his voice is right out there in front but a few seem a bit muffled in the verses but them come out a bit more in the choruses. I also love how dirty his voice gets in a few places