PO: Mae - Destination Beautiful

Hey folks, I'm at the show now. The only mech they have at the show are tshirts. I did just shake hands with Zach from Mae however and he said as far as he knows preorders for the second press of Destination will start on Monday. He's going to call his guy after the show to verify that.

Keep an eye on twitter for more info regarding that.

How was the show? My friend John, had a ticket for me to go, but I had to work. I want to go to the show tonight (Friday), hope it's not sold out.

yea it'll definitely be $30 again. why would they change it?

that was the perfect storm for overcharging and seeing that it would work. if the first pressing didn't sell out, at least not as fast as it did, they might realize it was overpriced and lower it a bit for this pressing. but since a bunch of idiots eagerly took the wallet fucking, which resulted in 2 out of the 3 colors selling out in under 1 day, Spartan knows they could charge $35 for this pressing and sell all of them without a hiccup.

perfect example of if you think the price is too high don't buy it. if enough people do that then the wallet rapers hand will be forced because they're just sitting on a product they can't move. unfortunately that will never happen though. it's not like Spartan are just idiots and overprice everything, they have that Anchor & Braille 7" up for $5 and a double LP for the same price they were selling the Mae record for which is a single LP. pricing the Mae record like they did was a calculated move because they're just greedy.

This is a very silly release. THe press behind it, at least. Find out exactly when the pre-order goes up just days before the release. Spartan records requiring you to join an e-mail list to know the location on the web where the pre-order will be available, and still no info on what color it will be.