PO: Harvard- The Inevitable and I w/dvd via ETR

we are putting up 50 more of the blue/blue next week once we finish up a promo video for another release that we are going to put on sale the same time

Any idea what day you guys will be putting them up?

not yet, join our facebook and twitter page for updates once we put them up. We will post here also but I have a feeling the 50 are gonna go real quick

• 2 weeks later...

not yet, join our facebook and twitter page for updates once we put them up. We will post here also but I have a feeling the 50 are gonna go real quick

So no go this week then I take it?

I had a bad case of the flu all week so we didnt get to film that promo video. Im sorry for the delay to everyone, it should be 10 days or so at the latest.

Dont worry i will post here first once they are available

Very odd, they must have bought a ton of them from hot topic online store because I havent sold any of the blue ones to any sort of distro other than hot topic.

to make matters worse they probably used one of those hot topic cash promo codes and got them for like $15 a pop. so even though they are already selling them for more than what you did (directly through the ETR store), they are making even more money off them because of how cheap they bought them.

which pisses me off because i tried to buy one when they went up at hot topic, but couldn't because of assholes like this guy.

Very odd, they must have bought a ton of them from hot topic online store because I havent sold any of the blue ones to any sort of distro other than hot topic.

to make matters worse they probably used one of those hot topic cash promo codes and got them for like $15 a pop. so even though they are already selling them for more than what you did (directly through the ETR store), they are making even more money off them because of how cheap they bought them.

which pisses me off because i tried to buy one when they went up at hot topic, but couldn't because of assholes like this guy.

yea, thats most likely exactly the case which really does suck. Its still shocking to me that theres so much demand out there for this. Would have never thought people would be buying these from hot topic to flip.

yea, thats most likely exactly the case which really does suck. Its still shocking to me that theres so much demand out there for this. Would have never thought people would be buying these from hot topic to flip.

btw do you have any idea when the new album is gonna be out on vinyl? i cant wait to finally own this :)

btw do you have any idea when the new album is gonna be out on vinyl? i cant wait to finally own this :)

we are still waiting on evr and the band to decide on an official release date for the new album but it should be out on vinyl, the same time as the digital and cd versions. We were pushing for a late summer release but not up to me at this point. The new album will be on vinyl asap though

• 3 weeks later...

We are in the middle of a bunch of other projects so the test jackets for these have taken a back seat for the time being, we should have em done in a month or so though and we will post pics of it once finished. Sorry for the delay

UPDATE- ALL ORDERS PLACED THIS WEEK HAVE BEEN PACKED AND MAILED OUT AND WE ONLY HAVE 20 OR SO COPES OF THE OCEAN BLUE SWIRL VARIANT