I just spent $150 on a single Morrissey Ticket

Have fun. Hopefully he won't walk off the stage after the fifth song like he did when I saw him. Never again will I waste my money on that diva.

I had drinks a few times with his former tour manager - oh the stories.

I wish I could share, I really do, but I have a confidentiality clause in my agreement from that job.

He almost went off stage at coachella a few years back when i spent $100 to see him Paul McCartney (He was a Beatle in case some of you dont know who he is), Black Keys and Franz Ferdinand. The smell of the meat being cooked and the wind blowing at the stage's direction made him nauseous. He even said "I hope that is the smell of human flesh burning." But besides that I saw him 10 years ago for like $20.

hah what happened ?

I'm not really sure. I know he had his shirt off by the end of the first song and then he started complaining about how the crowd should be more into the performance. In the middle of "There is a Light That Never Goes Out", he went out. Maybe he wanted to be ironic?

and that was face value through ticketmaster. Concerts have become so expensive. especially for a single artist with an opening act.

This is more indicative that Morrissey is a douche, not that concerts have become expensive. Do you get one of his tears in a vial along w/ the ticket for $150?

"Lord these words I beg of you

As I kneel down at my bed

Because soon I will be dead

Let’s face it soon I will be dead

And I just want to

I want to see the boy happy

With some hope in his pale eyes

Is that too much to ask?

Before I die

I have one final dream

For my own life I don’t care anything"

His angelic voice is worth every penny and you can't even tell me you didn't read those lyrics and not do the yodel thingy he does!

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/61112360.html

not sure if this is true but funny as hell

"Some people miss the necessary vitamins in their daily diet in order to think properly. One of those is Morrissey who has decided to ban the owner of the excellent www.Morrissey-solo.com fan website for life from the singer's concerts.

The reason? Morrissey-solo.com owner David Tseng (a very nice chap actually) refused to prevent members from discussing the star's private life or criticizing his career moves. The singer hates the site that much that he even wore a T-shirt printed with the words "F**k Morrissey-solo.com" at a show in England.

But that wasn't enough for Morrissey who decided to let his security guards kick Tseng out of a concert hall in Copenhagen, Denmark on Monday. Tseng was told that he is banned from all of his gigs because of his "poisonous" website. Here's the official explanation: "Mr Tseng via his poisonous website has caused so much intentional distress to Morrissey and Morrissey's band over the years that Mr Tseng is not welcome at any Morrissey shows."

For those who have regularly visited the fan website, it's clear that site has a freedom of speech policy that lets fans interact with eachother. Wrong? Not really. As far as having his private life discussed, you'd wonder why that would be a problem to the singer, known for catching the attention with all kind of controversial statements.

"This will be remembered as the moment where Morrissey finally lost it", as a fan on www.Morrissey-solo.com correctly put it."

• 1 month later...