Fest 11

There are a bunch of bands in there I want to see and I probably can't go. grr.

DUDE! come to fest?

What are you and Nicole going to that you guys can't go to Fest?

Well, im going to japan in august and we are trying to go to new orleans at some point. Not sure if we can fit fest in. I might come by myself but ill have to sit down and plan it out.

DUDE! come to fest?

What are you and Nicole going to that you guys can't go to Fest?

Well, im going to japan in august and we are trying to go to new orleans at some point. Not sure if we can fit fest in. I might come by myself but ill have to sit down and plan it out.

Oh, man. I would love to go to Japan.

well you're in for sure right marc? because we have to get shit sorted out early so we're not trying to get people at the last minute and so i don't have to pay the extra cash, like last year. i'm still trying to play catch up from my move.

at least i wont have to pay for fest tickets this year.

santiago, you coming?

I honestly think this looks like the best lineup yet. Some more metal would round out the list nicely.

This line up is everything I could hope for, Ryan I hope your liver is prepared for all the bourbon and/or scotch we shall drink!

PS I'm actually flying down this year......took vacation time and everything for it!

I honestly think this looks like the best lineup yet. Some more metal would round out the list nicely.

This line up is everything I could hope for, Ryan I hope your liver is prepared for all the bourbon and/or scotch we shall drink!

PS I'm actually flying down this year......took vacation time and everything for it!

i want to join.. early morning scotch is the best..