Fest 11

Mystery bands from the Fest board-

Friday:

1982 - 7-730: Groovie Ghoulies (Mean Jeans) - Presuming Mean Jeans is just Kepi's backing band

Atlantic - 9:40-10:10 : Comadre

Saturday:

CMC - 4:30-5: Mystery Still (Only one)

CMC - 7:50-8:20: Giles of Great Cynics Acoustic

Loosey's - 2:30-3: Kyle Kinane

Lunchbox - 6:30-7: Larry and His Flask

Sunday:

Boca Fiesta - 3:40-4:10 - Flatliners

Durty Nelly's:

4:10-4:40 : Dopamines

4:50 - 5:20 : Crusades

5:40 - 6:10: Riverboat Gamblers

6:30 - 7:10: Off With Their Heads

12:30-1: Toys That Kill

Groovie Ghoulies!!!

I'm covered on the Fat Comp now gang. Since I posted this earlier I got some of the worst news one can face. The kindnesses of my VC Friends, though we are mostly strangers, have helped me crack a little smile. Thanks for being decent Gents, you never know when simple acts can pick someone up on a bad day.

Holy shit latterman ruled!!!!!! And the company was most excellent. Marc had a drunk woman in a thong basically shove her ass in his face and ask if it was rated high. All we could all do was give our fonzy seal of approval "ayyyyy" with a double thumbs up.

I think marc had a half chub. (sarcasm) I could b wrong though.

Holy shit latterman ruled!!!!!! And the company was most excellent. Marc had a drunk woman in a thong basically shove her ass in his face and ask if it was rated high. All we could all do was give our fonzy seal of approval "ayyyyy" with a double thumbs up.

I think marc had a half chub. I could b wrong though.

Yeah, he probably had a full chub.

Surprised he's not still looking for his sexy cops.

Looks like I will be seeing you guys again tonight! Now time to try to tackle this whole hunger problem now.

I'm thinking Chipotle \m/

we had breakfast served to us this morning. it was awesome. and the coffee was pretty good. good thing about staying in a bed and breakfast. flacos around noon hudson? then IRON CHIC.

Jordan, did we tell you about the "sexy cop" story? maybe marc or santiago told you. it was rather funny

we had breakfast served to us this morning. it was awesome. and the coffee was pretty good. good thing about staying in a bed and breakfast. flacos around noon hudson? then IRON CHIC.

Jordan, did we tell you about the "sexy cop" story? maybe marc or santiago told you. it was rather funny

Nope, I'm sure I'll hear it later though. Kelsea was disappointed her "VC BFs" left her at High Dive when I was talking to the dude from HC lol

Did she show you all her pics yet? lol

Nope, I'm sure I'll hear it later though. Kelsea was disappointed her "VC BFs" left her at High Dive when I was talking to the dude from HC lol

Did she show you all her pics yet? lol

left her? she walked away. we thought our talk of emotron giving himself a chocolate enema during a set at fest freaked her out. haha. glad to know it didn't. i'm always up for hanging out with anyone. the more fest buds, the better.

pics? like nude? of you or her? jk because i have pics of marc, santiago, and patrick sleeping that i collect and sell to people who have somnophilia. how else do you think i paid for my trip and can afford a bed&Breakfast. :P

Which Bed and Breakfast are you staying at? The one I'm at serves AMAZING breakfast.

Which Bed and Breakfast are you staying at? The one I'm at serves AMAZING breakfast.

motherfucker!! i was sitting next to you!! hahahahaha. yeah, that stuff was good. hows your room. you two should meet up and hang out. we have a 1 bedroom apt here with a kitchen and dining area. get my # from jordan.