Fest 11

Thursday:

Jeremy Records Pre-Fest Show (several $5 pitchers of PBR we had!)

Friday:

Red Collar (Jay Kutchma) Accoustic at CMC - amazing set

Bridge and Tunnel

Polar Bear Club

Anti-Flag

Latterman

Saturday:

Iron Chic

Vacation

House Boat

Vacation Bible School

Burning Love

Riverboat Gamblers

Mockingbird Wish Me Luck

Crusades (finally got to see these guys!)

Lagwagon

The Snips

Sunday:

Miracles (Hugo from Yesterday's Ring)

Red Collar

Such Gold

The Front Bottoms

Heartsounds

Run Forever (awesome acoustic set at CMC. Had the best time of the weekend here, chatted with Kepi and he drew something for my wife)

Sonic Avenues (my boys from MTL)

Smoke or Fire

Propagandhi

Ended the weekend off with a caeser and good morning burger at Top Spot. What a GREAT weekend! Glad I got to meet a lot of you guys

Smoke or Fire's set was my favorite of the weekend.

I caught Elway, One Win Choice, Worn In Red, Bridge & Tunnel, Latterman, Iron Chic, RVIVR, The Brokedowns, Nothington, Static Radio NJ, Citizen, Kite Party, Dead To Me, half of Lemuria and half of Plow United, Red City Radio, Masked Intruder, The Slow Death, The Bomb, The Manix, Smoke or Fire, Propagandhi.

I had such and amazing time, saw great bands and met some amazing people this year. Couldn't have asked for a better time for my first Fest.

This. Just saw AJJ w/ Jeff Rosenstock last night, they cured what was left of the "Fest Aids." Pretty stoked for what next year may have in store for us all!

I got so fucking sick Monday morning when I was leaving for the airport to fly home.

Got sent home from work Tuesday at noon and was in bed from the time I got home that day thru Sunday. Only got up to go to the Dr. Wednesday morning. That was horrible but totally worth it. I had an amazing weekend at Fest.

and we never got to meet up either travis. bummer. next year.

i think all of us got sick when we got home. i came down with a fever monday, by wed, i was feeling a bit better, but my allergies kicked in and broke down my immune system again. I'm finally better after a bit over a week. funny thing is i think i only drank like 5 beers the whole weekend.

adam, i'm buying your shit saturday when i head over to get groceries. and i'll send em next week. will text you when i do. you need anything else?