Hanson - Shout It Out 2xLP

it could be another thrice/brand new/blink thread...

It could be!

So when is the Vheissu repress going up for sale on HT.com?

Idk... Travis? I'm so pissed those went to the West Coast first... Damn them for ever getting something first! ;) I hope these go online. When do they normally go up? Travis will there be any more copies? My local HT says there is a release day, Travis can you call them and tell them to sell them now... please.

;)

But yes, Hanson is not for everyone, nor do I claim they are the Used ;) but I love em!

[image]

but no seriously, i did actually youtube them, and as a result, i stabbed my eardrums with ice picks.

oh well, to each his own.

Yikes. Gave it a listen.

FFO: Gavin DeGraw, Five For Fighting, Fun., Maroon 5, Mat Kearney.

But let me guess most of you un-ironically like those bands.

[image]

but no seriously, i did actually youtube them, and as a result, i stabbed my eardrums with ice picks.

oh well, to each his own.

Yikes. Gave it a listen.

FFO: Gavin DeGraw, Five For Fighting, Fun., Maroon 5, Mat Kearney.

But let me guess most of you un-ironically like those bands.

didnt five for fighting have that song superman back in the day? thats about as far as my knowledge goes on those artists lol

Not much difference between them and people like the Rocket Summer, hellogoodbye, SoCo or Jack's Mannequin. If you aren't into keyboard driven pop/rock then you probably wont dig this much. Personally I can only stand one album (This Time Around) and a few of the unreleased songs because my brother was obsessed with them. Plus theres just alot better music out there. But sometimes music just needs to be fun and speak to people and sometimes that people group isn't everybody.

• 2 years later...