Train - Save Me, San Fransisco 12"

Ive paid. I told them theyre scamming. If they dont give me a refund ill just do it through paypal, since technically theyre scamming me. Im sure with 460 and 100% positive they dont want a negative.

In my defence, the google filters must be different in Australia (where im from) because i went through 2 pages and that clifton page didnt appear...

Oh well the blokes a dodgy bastard and I'm not happy haha

Am I missing something here? How is the bloke a dodgy bastard? If he has 100% positive feedback as you mentioned I hardly think he is dodgy...sounds like a pretty reliable seller to me. Did he break into your home, drug you up, force you at gun point to log into his ebay store, then threaten to beat the crap out of you if you did't buy his overpriced record? Live and learn buddy, it is people like you that make ebay a horrible place to sell records, knowing how f'd up ebay is they would probably favor on your side as well just because you told them you are an idiot bidding on records without looking around for a better price. Enjoy your $100 Train record.

You only have yourself to blame for this one. The fact that you are going to try and claim he is a shifty scammer is a dick move in my opinion. He could have listed it for 1,000.00 if he wanted to and if some moron decides to buy it before doing any research than good for him. Live and learn, don't go punishing someone else for your own stupidity.

You only have yourself to blame for this one. The fact that you are going to try and claim he is a shifty scammer is a dick move in my opinion. He could have listed it for 1,000.00 if he wanted to and if some moron decides to buy it before doing any research than good for him. Live and learn, don't go punishing someone else for your own stupidity.