Train - Save Me, San Fransisco 12"

No reason to bash the OP. I'm sure all you pretentious collectors have paid too much for something or learned something the hard way. Would it be ridiculous if this community was made up of collectors helping other collectors? We all want to see the same thing right? We want the vinyl industry to go so vinyl is here to stay.

No reason to bash the OP. I'm sure all you pretentious collectors have paid too much for something or learned something the hard way.

This is true, but I'm sure most of us actually "learned the hard way" and didn't claim the seller to be a scammer and tried to get their money refunded through Paypal or by threatening to give the seller negative feedback. I wouldn't have anything negative to say about the OP if he realized he made a mistake and learned from it, instead he is trying to put the fault on someone else instead of himself.

Is this real life? $100 for a TRAIN record? $20 for a TRAIN record? A TRAIN record?

Vinyl Collective everyone. Welcome. Someone pin this thread to the top.

I guess I just didn't appreciate the gravity of the situation: a guy claims to have paid $100 for a fucking readily available Train record. A $100 record he bought without even researching the pressing numbers. Now this guy claims to have been scammed because he willingly overpaid for a record. I apologize, everyone. Very serious business.

Yeah, something like this happens to pretty much everyone, I think. But not usually by $80... When I accidentally did something similar, I just messaged the seller and asked to cancel the order. No need to threaten or be pissy.

Or you could make up a lie about getting a speeding ticket or something. :P Good luck. But like everyone said... try and do some research next time.

ITT: LOLZ!

If any of you actually READ the listing, he is "justified" since the seller listed it "incorrectly"...

Item specifics

Condition:

New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's listing for full details.

"This has never been played but was not factory sealed."

Technically, the vinyl are not "new". OP still overpaid, but fuck flippers amirite?

Here's the deal, im not a massive train fan, im more a collector of rare records. Well, i try anyway.

But i dont think ive ever met a bigger bunch of obnoxious knobs in my life than on this forum. Who gives a fuck if someone likes Train. I personally hate metal, which i know alot of people here love. Doesn't make me any lesser of a person. But moreso than this, i can not STAND whingey, whiney punk shit that most people here collect. Fuck.

Everyone has different taste in music, and for people to judge others because they like one genre over another is fucking ludicrous. I saw someone say something about the "ever declining taste of VC'ers these days" and i don't see how that's true. Music is ever changing and evolving, and theres no genre thats better than any other. So if you don't like what i'm listening to, quite frankly i dont give a flying fuck, because theres a good chance i dont like what you're listening to either :)

Here's the deal, im not a massive train fan, im more a collector of rare records. Well, i try anyway.

But i dont think ive ever met a bigger bunch of obnoxious knobs in my life than on this forum. Who gives a fuck if someone likes Train. I personally hate metal, which i know alot of people here love. Doesn't make me any lesser of a person. But moreso than this, i can not STAND whingey, whiney punk shit that most people here collect. Fuck.

Everyone has different taste in music, and for people to judge others because they like one genre over another is fucking ludicrous. I saw someone say something about the "ever declining taste of VC'ers these days" and i don't see how that's true. Music is ever changing and evolving, and theres no genre thats better than any other. So if you don't like what i'm listening to, quite frankly i dont give a flying fuck, because theres a good chance i dont like what you're listening to either :)

LOL!