Train - Save Me, San Fransisco 12"

Here's the deal, im not a massive train fan, im more a collector of rare records. Well, i try anyway.

But i dont think ive ever met a bigger bunch of obnoxious knobs in my life than on this forum. Who gives a fuck if someone likes Train. I personally hate metal, which i know alot of people here love. Doesn't make me any lesser of a person. But moreso than this, i can not STAND whingey, whiney punk shit that most people here collect. Fuck.

Everyone has different taste in music, and for people to judge others because they like one genre over another is fucking ludicrous. I saw someone say something about the "ever declining taste of VC'ers these days" and i don't see how that's true. Music is ever changing and evolving, and theres no genre thats better than any other. So if you don't like what i'm listening to, quite frankly i dont give a flying fuck, because theres a good chance i dont like what you're listening to either :)

don't want to be made fun of don't make a thread calling attention to your stupidity.

Here's the deal, im not a massive train fan, im more a collector of rare records. Well, i try anyway.

But i dont think ive ever met a bigger bunch of obnoxious knobs in my life than on this forum. Who gives a fuck if someone likes Train. I personally hate metal, which i know alot of people here love. Doesn't make me any lesser of a person. But moreso than this, i can not STAND whingey, whiney punk shit that most people here collect. Fuck.

Everyone has different taste in music, and for people to judge others because they like one genre over another is fucking ludicrous. I saw someone say something about the "ever declining taste of VC'ers these days" and i don't see how that's true. Music is ever changing and evolving, and theres no genre thats better than any other. So if you don't like what i'm listening to, quite frankly i dont give a flying fuck, because theres a good chance i dont like what you're listening to either

O2pBe.gif

I saw someone say something about the "ever declining taste of VC'ers these days" and i don't see how that's true.

That was me. I said it because people keep making threads for worse and worse bands (Train, Sum 41, The Used, every band people liked in jr. high, etc.) It's cool though, I don't think you're any worse of a person, you just happen to like a terrible band. :-*

Everyone has different taste in music, and for people to judge others because they like one genre over another is fucking ludicrous. I saw someone say something about the "ever declining taste of VC'ers these days" and i don't see how that's true. Music is ever changing and evolving, and theres no genre thats better than any other. So if you don't like what i'm listening to, quite frankly i dont give a flying fuck, because theres a good chance i dont like what you're listening to either :)

+1

You're "a collector of rare records."

You paid $100 for a Train record.

I will happily sell you more amazing rare bonzers for your collection via my new subscription service. Every month, you'll get a hand-selected, meticulously curated LP from only the rarest and greatest.

Crash Test Dummies.

Belly.

Candlebox.

Collective Soul.

No Doubt.

Urban Dance Squad.

EMF.

Ugly Kid Joe.

MANY MORE.

Please Paypal $1200 USD to [email protected] for your first year of collecting gold. Make sure to put "THE HOBBY" in the subject line for quickest processing.

Have a blessed day.

I will happily sell you more amazing rare bonzers for your collection via my new subscription service. Every month, you'll get a hand-selected, meticulously curated LP from only the rarest and greatest.

Crash Test Dummies.

Belly.

Candlebox.

Collective Soul.

No Doubt.

Urban Dance Squad.

EMF.

Ugly Kid Joe.

MANY MORE.

Please Paypal $1200 USD to [email protected] for your first year of collecting gold. Make sure to put "THE HOBBY" in the subject line for quickest processing.

Have a blessed day.

win.

Aren't you "Looking for rare Envy records."?

In respect to guy that doesn't look up pressing info before making a purchase. What's his definition? I know which Envy records I'm missing, their pressing info, and how much they go for.

It was pressed in a run of 500. It makes it pretty rare. Keep trying to act like youre better than him though, its going great ::)

This is the best thing ever!

Crash Test Dummies.

Belly.

Candlebox.

Collective Soul.

No Doubt.

Urban Dance Squad.

EMF.

Ugly Kid Joe.

MANY MORE.

Have a blessed day.

I'm saying that Blink-182 (which a good percent of this board loses its shit over) is no better than a band like Train.

It's funny that the people who are making fun of this guy for liking Train are obsessed with shit like The Used and Blink-182.

And I'm sure that people will trash me for the bands I like for trashing those bands, so whatever.