Train - Save Me, San Fransisco 12"

It's been two years and I'm still confident in saying that Train blows.

[edit]

I'm saying that Blink-182 (which a good percent of this board loses its shit over) is no better than a band like Train.

It's funny that the people who are making fun of this guy for liking Train are obsessed with shit like The Used and Blink-182.

Why can't Blink-182, Train, and The Used all be garbage?  I'd be embarrassed to own any record from any of those bands at my age, and I'm proud to say that the lack of appeal is basically even across the board, for all 3.  At least for me, but I'm also a pretentious asshole.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to remind the Vinyl Collective community that Train will be performing on "The Today Show" tomorrow morning as part of their Toyota Summer Concert Series™ so make sure to get those DVRs ready for everyone favorite band!!!

Train: When Maroon 5 is just a little too crazy for your taste.™

(Also, it's an excuse to bump this thread....)

Just wanted to remind the Vinyl Collective community that Train will be performing on "The Today Show" tomorrow morning as part of their Toyota Summer Concert Series™ so make sure to get those DVRs ready for everyone favorite band!!!

Train: When Maroon 5 is just a little too crazy for your taste.™

(Also, it's an excuse to bump this thread....)

post of the year

Because this is as good of a thread to ask as any... Derek, what album is your current avatar/sig?

It'll be changed pretty soon, but it's currently this album that I've been digging on a fair bit, for the last month or two.

Also, nice signature.  It's about damn time that film sees the light of day.

• 6 months later...