Champion - Promises Kept & Time Slips Away

• 3 weeks later...
Gonna have these at some HT stores and HT.com

Saw both of these at my local HT yesterday.

So if they have their's already why don't I have mine Bridge9?

I don't know your order offhand but we JUST got the big posters that were available with the records from us directly, so if your order included that, it's likely just shipped out earlier this week. If that's the case, the poster will make it WELL worth the wait.

Thanks Chris. I wasn't seriously concerned about my order, I know you guys always do a great job. However, I sincerely appreciate the response.

I ordered the two-pack which I believe did have that poster so I will look forward to checking out the whole bundle when it does arrive.

Thanks again!

Thanks Chris. I wasn't seriously concerned about my order, I know you guys always do a great job. However, I sincerely appreciate the response.

I ordered the two-pack which I believe did have that poster so I will look forward to checking out the whole bundle when it does arrive.

Thanks again!

No problem, thanks Adam! We always try to get stuff out to mailorder customers before they're in stores but sometimes the extras that we include take a little more time. Case in point - the Champion poster was ordered literally 3 weeks ago - a complete last minute addition, we placed the order probably around the same time the LP's were showing up at our distributor to go out to stores. Minor delay but like I said they came out awesome, so I'm glad we made them!

Just got my bundle pack in the mail. My Promises Kept LP is actually clear green, which I think I like better than the two choices on the site. I'll be anxious to see the press numbers are for all these.

My bundle pack came in today too. Clear green for Promises Kept and clear for Time Slips Away.

Plus, as Chris said the poster is ridiculously cool.