Single Mothers - S/T 7" EP up now

• 2 weeks later...

Fuck dude I totally would have helped. They didn't have the record release at the end of the night though and only had one yellow left. They're playing sound and fury though I think.

If they are they will most likely have something special for that since TA always does.

Hey tellallyourfriends I MIGHT be able to help you. Going to Windsor on Saturday for a friends' band's music video shoot. If I can cut out quietly (and the venue is near where I'll be as I won't have a car) I can probably snag you one! I've never shipped a print before though so I'd need instructions so it doesn't get mangled haha.

Hey tellallyourfriends I MIGHT be able to help you. Going to Windsor on Saturday for a friends' band's music video shoot. If I can cut out quietly (and the venue is near where I'll be as I won't have a car) I can probably snag you one! I've never shipped a print before though so I'd need instructions so it doesn't get mangled haha.

Cool. If you get one let me know. As for shipping the standard way is with a shipping tube. Something like this http://www.staples.com/Staples-Kraft-Mailing-Tubes-Bulk-Packs-Recycled-Mailing-Tubes/product_SS1001639 . sent whatever the cheapest method is. Usually "first class".

Guest soulcrusher

Cool. If you get one let me know. As for shipping the standard way is with a shipping tube. Something like this http://www.staples.com/Staples-Kraft-Mailing-Tubes-Bulk-Packs-Recycled-Mailing-Tubes/product_SS1001639 . sent whatever the cheapest method is. Usually "first class".

You sure first class is the way to go?

Guest soulcrusher
Will pick this up when I get some paypal funds.

Sell those Thrice, Thursday, Minus The Bear, and mewithoughtyou records post-haste!

Guest soulcrusher
if anyone else is seeing them soon and wants to grab me one i'll throw you cost plus a little for the effort.

No.

• 1 month later...

I have a record release 7" I'd be willing to let go of. I think it's number 43/50. A buddy picked it up for me at the release show in London, I've spun it a few times, and can't see myself ever spinning it again.

PM me if you're interested in making an offer.

This offer no longer stands, as I've got a few rad dudes interested already.

• 4 weeks later...