Single Mothers - S/T 7" EP up now

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Anyone going to the upcoming Title Fight/Single Mothers Tour? I'm hoping you can grab the live cd set Single Mothers are selling for me. It is of the Asbury Show that I attended. Obviously if you are an SM fan you can't since it is limited but if you are going for Title Fight and want to help a sort-of-ok guy out it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any consideration.

Anyone going to the upcoming Title Fight/Single Mothers Tour? I'm hoping you can grab the live cd set Single Mothers are selling for me. It is of the Asbury Show that I attended. Obviously if you are an SM fan you can't since it is limited but if you are going for Title Fight and want to help a sort-of-ok guy out it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any consideration.

i really wanted to get one of those too, but then I read it was limited to 66 and they are selling only two per show. At that point I just said

fuckthatbullshit. When things are made to create an unnecessary frenzy I just lose hope and interest. I really like this band's music, but this crap and some of their douchey(?) FB posts are making me wonder... Good luck in your quest though!

i really wanted to get one of those too, but then I read it was limited to 66 and they are selling only two per show. At that point I just said

fuckthatbullshit. When things are made to create an unnecessary frenzy I just lose hope and interest. I really like this band's music, but this crap and some of their douchey(?) FB posts are making me wonder... Good luck in your quest though!

yeah man,

I read that too, but I'm just sayin'

66 copies of ANYTHING is ridiculous even for a band that 5 people know about. this is just poor form on their part. i can't see the price of printing some photos and a live cd getting out of hand and therefore limiting it to a measly 66 copies. that said, this band's music is great. i feel the full length (whenever it comes) will be great but this is just stupid.

• 4 weeks later...