At The Drive-In - Relationship of Command Repress

Thank you. Obviously some of the info in that article is correct while other info is not, at least, as far as we know. Some stores are getting in new boxes of this, reportedly, and Dine Alone has a active presence on this board, so I'm not sure why this is such a question mark. Acrobatic Tenement was delayed, so it would make sense that this could be as well.

I've never understood why marketing is so tough sometimes...

The eBay mark-up has dropped by $30 and it's only been 4 days. hopefully they'll go for around $30 by Saturday if not mid-next week.

Still, I can't see why someone like SRC wouldn't jump on the demand and order up 2,000 black for them exclusively. Probably licensing issues, but still. These would sell.

Vocals sounded rough when I played mine (might just be static), but man do the instrumentals sound so fucking crisp. Glad this repress rules hard (minus price, but at least I got it under $30).

Is it just me, or does it feel like people who got this release are just rubbing it in?  :(

So I think I'm gonna just end up selling mine to you guys. I only started listening to this record like last year and I picked it up because I knew it would sell out. Thought I'd give it a shot, but it's better off in someone's hands who's dying to have it. It cost me $35 on RSD. Figured I'd post here instead of a sale thread, so it's actual VC users buying. Hope that's okay. Just PM me. If you've been on VC for awhile, don't offer crazy prices, I'll hook you up. Obviously, I'd love to trade for something else of equal rarity or price (wants are in my sig), but I'm not gonna hold out for it or anything.

EDIT: root bear wins this battle. if he falls though, i'll hit up the next person.

Alright, I went ahead an ordered.  I missed out on this damned thing on RSD and I want this record so bad.  The free shipping pushed me over the edge.  Its still over-priced (considering the limited run was priced about the same), but whatever- I love this album and will be happy to have it on vinyl.