At The Drive-In - Relationship of Command Repress

• 3 weeks later...

Somehow the amazon.co.uk looks like it would be 20.37ppd to America (aka my address)... I don't know what to make of that... other than, its awesome!

Just placed the order and for some reason the item subtotal went down to £9.98 and shipping was only £3.08 to America. I might get cancelled.

Somehow the amazon.co.uk looks like it would be 20.37ppd to America (aka my address)... I don't know what to make of that... other than, its awesome!

Just placed the order and for some reason the item subtotal went down to £9.98 and shipping was only £3.08 to America. I might get cancelled.

VAT is included in their listed prices. It gets taken off for orders shipping to countries that don't get charged VAT.

VAT is included in their listed prices. It gets taken off for orders shipping to countries that don't get charged VAT.

Mcpherson123,

just let it be. don't worry on that. I agree with heypeterman on the VAT explanation. Now the thing that we should worry if they gonna have enough stock to fulfill all the demands. 

Awesome, thanks for mentioning that. I like this album but not enough to pay the $35 or whatever the RSD press was.

Apparently they have in stock on amazon.fr for 30€
I got mine there a few days ago via them

Funny bout that.... I ordered from there, says it was supposed to arrive by June 17. Went to check progress.... Order STILL hasn't shipped.

Contacted Amazon.fr, and they told me they were out of stock, so my order never shipped after all. So at this point, I might as well just wait for the PO.... as I assume if/when the French Amazon ever gets it, it's just gonna be the same retail version as the UK Amazon, but at an inflated price.  :angry:

Insert your own "We hate the French" joke here....