At The Drive-In - Relationship of Command Repress

Rambo must have shit in that dude's Cheerios this morning.

I've never even seen this guy here before haha.

It says in the description that it's unplayable. He can report it to eBay is he feels it's a crime against humanity.

I'm actually flattered he did some Burn Notice-ass investigation on me. If I gave people the impression that I'm some White Knight who does anything beyond merging/moving threads and helping people deal with scammers, then allow me to pull back the curtain. I'm definitely not the kind of person you would leave alone in your apartment and I hate our cat. Shame on me indeed.

I don't know why I'm getting involved in this as I could not possibly care less.

But, for what's its worth, I sold this record to Shitty Rambo.  He and I were both looking for a copy after RSD and when I saw a few had gone up at HT, I bought one for me and one for him.  I sold it to him for my cost plus shipping and that came to $39.

So its not like he's trying to make money off this. 

That said, anyone who buys this for $30 just to hang on their wall is stupid, IMO.  But that doesn't mean that Rambo is being an asshole just because he's selling it for that price.  Its very clear in the eBay description that the record is unplayable.

I don't know why I'm getting involved in this as I could not possibly care less.

But, for what's its worth, I sold this record to Shitty Rambo.  He and I were both looking for a copy after RSD and when I saw a few had gone up at HT, I bought one for me and one for him.  I sold it to him for my cost plus shipping and that came to $39.

So its not like he's trying to make money off this. 

That said, anyone who buys this for $30 just to hang on their wall is stupid, IMO.  But that doesn't mean that Rambo is being an asshole just because he's selling it for that price.  Its very clear in the eBay description that the record is unplayable.

Usually I would have just held onto it and hoped I could get a black repress for listening, but as I've mentioned lately I'm going on vacation and could use a little extra spending cash for beer and hand-crafted Mexican chotchkies :) So I figured, "Aww what the hell, maybe some dude can make a clock out of it or something. If this free listing goes nowhere then no big deal. I want tuna for lunch."

To be honest I didn't think it would even sell, let alone 'snag' this much attention and uproar, but low and behold.

Sorry if it offends anyone. That was not an intention whatsoever. 

Do with me what you want but please don't hurt my family.

Guest johneedeformed

I've never even seen this guy here before haha.

It says in the description that it's unplayable. He can report it to eBay is he feels it's a crime against humanity.

I'm actually flattered he did some Burn Notice-ass investigation on me. If I gave people the impression that I'm some White Knight who does anything beyond merging/moving threads and helping people deal with scammers, then allow me to pull back the curtain. I'm definitely not the kind of person you would leave alone in your apartment and I hate our cat. Shame on me indeed.

Pretty ironic coming from a guy who spreads so much hate and bullying to other collectors through his Ebay account... You are a true piece of scummy work, my friend. Pretty sad, that someone around here had the lack of judgement to make an immature piece of shit like you an admin. Makes the whole administration look bad.

Guest johneedeformed

Who the fuck has time for this Mickey-Mouse shit? I just want the black repress.

Why, when you can have a copy that skips like hell for only $2 from a VC Moderator! That's like two gifts in one!

Guest johneedeformed

It must be school holidays.

So much stupid shit always happens on school holidays

Agreed. Like dumbass little twerps trying to rip off other members by selling copes that don't work for retail prices. GTFO with that shit.

Guest johneedeformed

anyone who buys this for $30 just to hang on their wall is stupid, IMO.  But that doesn't mean that Rambo is being an asshole just because he's selling it for that price. 

LOL! I like your use of sarcasm.

Pretty ironic coming from a guy who spreads so much hate and bullying to other collectors through his Ebay account... You are a true piece of scummy work, my friend. Pretty sad, that someone around here had the lack of judgement to make an immature piece of shit like you an admin. Makes the whole administration look bad.

OH SNAP! I know who this guy is now hahaha. He had a Masked Intruder record listed as a colored copy in the title and then quickly throws in that it's a black copy in the description. I need to quit drinking and getting on eBay.

Alright I'm done. :-*

"STAHP OPREZIN MEH WIT UR INERNET COMERZ!"

Guest johneedeformed

OH SNAP! I know who this guy is now hahaha. He had a Masked Intruder record listed as a colored copy in the title and then quickly throws in that it's a black copy in the description. I need to quit drinking and getting on eBay.

Alright I'm done. :-*

The BLACK VINYL part was always in there, look at the fucking listing and there is no "this listing has been edited on 6/20" notice, is there, smart guy. You were just too drunk and sleepy to notice, fucking dipshit. I appreciate how you message me harassing me, calling me "scum" and "bullshitting" people over a $17.50 listing when it is YOU WHO ARE TOO SIMPLE MINDED AND DRUNK TO READ THE FUCKING DESCRIPTION. Then you have the audacity to do this while trying to sell a skipped as hell copy? Seriously dude, you are a real piece of work.

^^ Dude. Seriously. You need to stop. If you have some sort of personal beef with any member of this board regardless of what their "rank" or "title" may be, take it to PM's and off the boards. Cluttering multiple threads with your "vendetta" is unnecessary and honestly getting to be intolerable. 

If you want to create a hostile environment as you've been doing so far, then please, just cancel your VC account and post somewhere else. We don't want that around here. 

Guest johneedeformed

^^ Dude. Seriously. You need to stop. If you have some sort of personal beef with any member of this board regardless of what their "rank" or "title" may be, take it to PM's and off the boards. Cluttering multiple threads with your "vendetta" is unnecessary and honestly getting to be intolerable. 

If you want to create a hostile environment as you've been doing so far, then please, just cancel your VC account and post somewhere else. We don't want that around here. 

I wouldn't be posting here today or last night if it weren't for YOUR MODERATOR contacting me FIRST through Ebay throwing a bunch of insults and accusations at me. If you want this kind of activity removed from the boards then how about assigning some moderators who can represent this community in a more respectable manner. 

The BLACK VINYL part was always in there, look at the fucking listing and there is no "this listing has been edited on 6/20" notice, is there, smart guy. You were just too drunk and sleepy to notice, fucking dipshit. I appreciate how you message me harassing me, calling me "scum" and "bullshitting" people over a $17.50 listing when it is YOU WHO ARE TOO SIMPLE MINDED AND DRUNK TO READ THE FUCKING DESCRIPTION. Then you have the audacity to do this while trying to sell a skipped as hell copy? Seriously dude, you are a real piece of work.

So-Butt-Hurt.png