At The Drive-In - Relationship of Command Repress

I'm willing to pay money to them for not releasing a shitty reunion album.

Edit: every single one up there hates to be in that picture. Except for Omar maybe, who looks like he's writing six new solo albums in his head in that exact second.

Their performance at Lollapalooza from a few years ago is painful to watch

ugh I know.

I went there for it.  literally for that and the Refused reunion.  (from NY).

however standing next to 1000 uninterested LA kids w/ Dodger tattoos waiting for Dre to come on

didn't help things.

no matter what people say about omar being out of it, the coachella show was amazing, people were singing to every song, the crowd was mostly cool and the band gave a good show.

I am sorry I disagree.

I had seen them a lot back in the day and the show was really lackluster.

but maybe that's just because I was comparing them to the shows I had seen them before.

(once in a bowling alley too!!)  

maybe I needed to be where you were standing.

This is silly to me. Omar in 09:

"...do I want to reunite and play fucking 15-year old songs? Well, it would be like asking you, ‘do you want to get back together with your first girlfriend?’ You learn some amazing things together, but I just shudder at the thought."

I think the interviewer missed the last line he spoke which was "unless money".

I am sorry I disagree.

I had seen them a lot back in the day and the show was really lackluster.

but maybe that's just because I was comparing them to the shows I had seen them before.

(once in a bowling alley too!!)  

maybe I needed to be where you were standing.

i have to admit that it was my first time aaand i had also been pounding drinks for 8 straight hours. nevertheless i would fly back to see this show again at least once. i wouldnt kill for it like id do to see pulp again though.

i have to admit that it was my first time aaand i had also been pounding drinks for 8 straight hours. nevertheless i would fly back to see this show again at least once. i wouldnt kill for it like id do to see pulp again though.

ha.

if it had been my first time seeing them (like it was for me seeing Refused) I probably would have lost my shit too,...

and I mean don't get me wrong. 

I will see them again.  no matter what. *if this is what it is (and it seems that it is)..

who knows maybe this time things will be different for me.  ..  (what could go wrong...?>  :)