At The Drive-In - Relationship of Command Repress

Could just be the lighting but it looks more like a darker maroon type of red. I dig it!

I hope it is. I have a few standard translucent red albums and it is getting old.

"Acrobatic Tenement will be released March 5 worldwide and March 25 in the UK, while Relationship of Command will be released on April 22. Both will be available in digital, CD and vinyl formats, and Relationship of Command will be sold on limited color vinyl for Record Store Day on April 20.

The band's own label, Twenty-First Chapter Records, will release the reissues in the U.S. Transgressive will release them in the UK and Europe. In Canada, they will be released byDine Alone, Stop/Start in Australia and New Zealand, and in Japan, Daymare Recordings/Disk Union."

http://pitchfork.com/news/49333-at-the-drive-in-to-reissue-acrobatic-tenement-and-relationship-of-command/

I assumed that because there were two dates for ROC, April 22 (standard re-release on CD and digital and possibly standard vinyl) and the RSD release on April 20 (which is confirmed as a color vinyl variant for ROC), there would be a standard vinyl release that is not "limited" like the RSD color variant. I may very well be wrong though.