Was this a good deal??

First, I think, if you have to ask whether or not it was a good deal... there's a good chance it wasn't.

But you've paid roughly $3.33 per 7". Which isn't bad for face value, of course. Your question is a little tricky, however, since a "good deal" is defined by the quality of the music for the price. And that's something that only you as a buyer can answer. Do you think it was worth it? Are you genuinely curious? Or are you hoping for floods of VC members to storm in with mouths ajar, gawking at your savvy purchases?

I'm genuinely curious, since I don't see too many of these threads.

lol i don't need the validation of randoms on the internet

my knowledge of record stuff is pretty bad honestly

I was the buyer btw

I have always bought vinyl randomly and until recently was something i hardly did. But now i started collecting and have kind of grown addicted to it, unfortunately a lot of people on here can be elitist and stuff, it was a genuine question. Although sometimes rude, the people here are very knowledgeable and have helped me a great deal

I think a good portion of these were goodies for Record Stores over the course of the last couple years. So I guess it was fair if you enjoy all of this stuff.

But when it came to value the Seller obtained most these for free, whereas you the Buyer have no way of obtaining these other than a friend/store that still had these in the front window or someone selling them to you.

Free = $40 win win for both, he made money off $0 and you obtained 7"s for $3.33ea.

After a few minutes of Internet sleuthing, that ATDI 7" looks to be worth about $20, and the rest are worth from $2-10. So yeah, definitely a good deal if you were interested in owning them.

How long will it take for people to realize they can't delete threads?

Lol i did say i was new

and now this thread looks stupid, hahah and thank you guys!

have a good day!