Cabin in the Woods

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely loved this film. Not sure about the overall reason for why what was happening was happening... it fit in well with the Joss Whedon mythos, I just thought they could've given me a better "why".

Would totally pay the $12 ticket price to see it again though. I had so much fun in the theater.

Reminded me a lot of Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon. The "behind the scenes" of what's happening when these things are happening to someone in a horror movie. They just took that idea and went above and beyond whatever I was actually expecting to see.

Really want to go see this again.

Finally went and saw this tonight. Didn't think it was all that great. The concept was original and creative but the pay off did not live up to the hype. It had so much potential to be great but sort of just fizzled at the end. I feel that way with a lot of Joss Whedon's writing though. Hate to say it but in the case it really just felt like a poor man's JJ Abrams.

oooh, did not know of this movie, and getting super stoked for it now! gotta see it.

dude loki is the text under your avatar from Friends? if so A+ my man.

Yes sir it is. Still one of the funniest episodes of anything ever.

Booyeah, yes. Yes you will. This is the rare horror movie that I think will be beloved by people who adore horror and people who think it's all cliches. Shit is incredible.

super funny joey quote! this one is also funny:

"Joey: Look, I understand if you came by to hit me, I deserve it.

Ross: No, I don’t want to hit you.

Joey: Oh what then? Kick me?

Ross: No.

Joey: (getting worried) Bite me?"

• 4 months later...