The Starting Line - Direction LP

No update but they did raise the price to 21.99. I would guess preorder will start soon

$20+ is fast becoming SRC's going rate for new releases. Did that for Anberlin's last two releases and then lo and behold, they were for sale in Tooth and Nail's store for $12.99. I know they have to make money but the mark-up is killer.

I always enjoyed TSL, but Person L and Vactioner are both 10 times better imo.

Never listened to Vacationer... what did I miss?

But Person L is incredible. Saw them live, with maybe twelve other people total, and Kenny played like there were 7,000 of us in the room. Dude's a badass.

Vacationer is awesome like sun baked hippy stuff, I love it but TSL is still better IMO. However Vacationer is probably gonna be my summer album

Never listened to Vacationer... what did I miss?

But Person L is incredible. Saw them live, with maybe twelve other people total, and Kenny played like there were 7,000 of us in the room. Dude's a badass.

Vacationer is awesome like sun baked hippy stuff, I love it but TSL is still better IMO. However Vacationer is probably gonna be my summer album

WHERE THE HELL DID VACATIONER COME FROM!?

I'VE NEVER EVEN SEEN THE NAME BEFORE. KENNY HAS ANOTHER BAND!?

Yeah it is on vinyl too. I posted about it when it came out but no one cared.

I went to a Naked and Famous show and they were the opener. I had no idea kenny was doing anything cause last I heard he was still doing TSL stuff. I used to know him back in the day, cause we grew up pretty close to each other, but hadn't talked to him in years. Seeing him at the show was pretty cool, and the music was really good. It's sit back with a corona and some green kinda music.

I went to a Naked and Famous show and they were the opener. I had no idea kenny was doing anything cause last I heard he was still doing TSL stuff. I used to know him back in the day, cause we grew up pretty close to each other, but hadn't talked to him in years. Seeing him at the show was pretty cool, and the music was really good. It's sit back with a corona and some green kinda music.

Yeah, I think it's funny that their pre-order came with rolling papers and a grinder.

No update but they did raise the price to 21.99. I would guess preorder will start soon

$20+ is fast becoming SRC's going rate for new releases. Did that for Anberlin's last two releases and then lo and behold, they were for sale in Tooth and Nail's store for $12.99. I know they have to make money but the mark-up is killer.

$20 for a single LP is ridiculous. I have passed on a lot of recent LP's solely on price.