Hey Travis (RE:Finch WIITB)

if they repressed SHTS i would help buy them all just to get it done lol. Why would they have such a problem with WIITB? Nothing gold can stay was drive thru and they got that repressed. I always see WIITB on EBAY one at a time and always for like $150

you could always try to get the rights.

if they repressed SHTS i would help buy them all just to get it done lol. Why would they have such a problem with WIITB? Nothing gold can stay was drive thru and they got that repressed. I always see WIITB on EBAY one at a time and always for like $150

Nothing Gold Can Stay was Company Ink. Hot Topic just had an exclusive color. Hot Topic doesn't press anything, they just get exclusives from the labels that do.

I asked him this in a PM awhile back and he said they didn't have any plans as of that time...

This was his response:

"Yea I know there is some demand out there for it just not sure how much. I likely couldnt get it pressed for under 1000 copies which would probably be way too much. Id love to do like 500 of them but I dont think that would convince them to do it."

You buy the first 250, I'll buy the other 250.

too bad its owned by a major and minimum order would be 1500 or so. Not to mention a double lp, so it would cost $22-$25 retail, no shot that many people would buy it at that price.

Or Say Hello to Sunshine?!

there is an entire thread that is many pages long about say hello to sunshine being pressed, also travis addresses what it is to burn in there also.

I suggest searching for that thread

Yup. It's true. I even started a poll too about say hello to sunshine. I would still like a box set. But I really doubt Travis is down to press any finch. Even if he could.

SHTS does not hold a candle to WIITB.

Already own WIITB so wouldnt mind SHTS. Back in 2009 I think I paid $40ish for it and thought I paid too much. Glad I got it then. :)

Whatever Travis thinks of threads like this I say its a good thing to post wants anyway. If he doesn't get it done then maybe it will inspire someone else to. Not a bad thing right?

Hey Krust. This does not deserve it's own thread. It's bad enough how people use travis as a question/answer service in other threads, but now you've gone and opened up a whole thread (a stupid one at that) just to bug the fuck out of him. goddamn dude.

My bad. Im new at collecting, and even newer to the board, so i cant tell you how much i appreciate you taking the time out of your day to rip on me and my post, which judging from what you wrote, doesnt really apply to you. Travis has been really cool on this board so far, so i thought if anyone was gonna get pissed or blow a gasket...i thought it would be him. So i extend my most sincere apologies. goddamn dude.

Looks more like we might have to kick it up to a 750/750 split huh?

The reason i thought it was possible was because finch was also on Drive Thru at the time of release, as was Nothing Gold By NFG (which the repress i thought was HT Exclusive). Finch got bumped over to MCA or Geffen for SHTS when Universal started restructuring labels.

Personally, i dont think SHTS would sell either. Id buy it, but im one of the few who LOVED this cd, while everyone else got mad because they wanted a WIITB 2 instead. IMO, Musically its better, just not as catchy and hooky as the first, and thats what infuriated everyone