Coachella Weekend Two

Haha Jordan Buckley of ETID twittered:

Jordan Buckley ‏ @JordanETID

were At The Drive In's guitars made by Motorola? cuz those dudes just PHONED IT IN!!!

ahahahahaha. i dont know, jim and the drummer - forgot his name - seemed kind of into it. omar could have cared less i think and cedric forgot some lyrics? some of his quips were kind of funny though, namely the urban outfitters thing, but it sort of adds to the "we dont give a shit, wheres our paycheck?" perception. the set also seemed cut short. anyway, refused blew them away i think.

Haha Jordan Buckley of ETID twittered:

Jordan Buckley ‏ @JordanETID

were At The Drive In's guitars made by Motorola? cuz those dudes just PHONED IT IN!!!

ahahahahaha. i dont know, jim and the drummer - forgot his name - seemed kind of into it. omar could have cared less i think and cedric forgot some lyrics? some of his quips were kind of funny though, namely the urban outfitters thing, but it sort of adds to the "we dont give a shit, wheres our paycheck?" perception. the set also seemed cut short. anyway, refused blew them away i think.

Truth. Nostalgia's a hell of a drug...

Also, their set was only supposed to be 50 minutes.

ATDI's set was cut short because (as Cedric tweeted), Justice's crew took too long to break down

yeah, Justice was 20-ish minutes late and went over. still though, atdi's performance bummed me the fuck out. I understand Omar's situation and if needed they could have canceled like Le Butcherettes did for their Vegas show but they really wanted that check. Refused blew these guys out of the water, that's for damn sure.

ATDI's set was cut short because (as Cedric tweeted), Justice's crew took too long to break down

yeah, Justice was 20-ish minutes late and went over. still though, atdi's performance bummed me the fuck out. I understand Omar's situation and if needed they could have canceled like Le Butcherettes did for their Vegas show but they really wanted that check. Refused blew these guys out of the water, that's for damn sure.

Dude, did you see Le Butcherettes at coachella? From the pictures I've seen Terry killed it

Dude, did you see Le Butcherettes at coachella? From the pictures I've seen Terry killed it

man that shit was AWESOME. at the end of their set, she ran out to the field, arms like a bird and then collapsed. everyone went, surrounded her and started changing "BUTCHERETTES!" and she started crying cause she was so overwhelmed. it was great.

man that shit was AWESOME. at the end of their set, she ran out to the field, arms like a bird and then collapsed. everyone went, surrounded her and started changing "BUTCHERETTES!" and she started crying cause she was so overwhelmed. it was great.

Ah, man. I still have yet to see them. I now know what i keep missing out on, haha