No Sleep Records Record Store Day Exclusives

Found this on Facebook:

We are excited to announce that we are turning the front of our Office into a Flagship store for your purchasing pleasure! The first day of business will be Record Store Day (April 21st, this Saturday) from 11am-5pm.

Check out the press release below:

Orange County based No Sleep Records will open its doors to fans for the first time locally with the grand opening of their new flagship store on April 21, Record Store Day from 11am-5pm. The No Sleep Records store will feature new and rare vinyl releases from their catalog, along with vinyl/CDs from friends 6131, Animal Style, Bridge 9, Deathwish, Run For Cover, Topshelf and Youth Conspiracy and more.

Location: 16651 Gothard Street Unit E, Huntington Beach, CA 92647

Hours of Operation (after Record Store Day Opening): Tuesdays (10-5), Thursdays (10-5) and the 1st Saturday of Every Month (11-4)

Record Store Day Exclusives:

La Dispute - Wildlife (2 LP on Pink/Pink; Limited to 100)

Touche Amore/La Dispute - Searching For A Pulse/The Worth of the World (White w/Special Jackets; Limited to 48)

Based in Huntington Beach, No Sleep Records was founded by Chris Hansen in 2006 and has since become one of the most respected indie labels around with an ever growing catalog of releases from their highly diverse roster from La Dispute and Touche Amore to Now, Now and Into It. Over It among others.

Fans who are not able to visit the storefront on Record Store Day are invited to shop the label’s web-store (http://nosleepstore.com/) for limited number of exclusives.

xxx

Chris No Sleep

i wonder if those releases will come online at all, or if other exclusives will be online.

also, wish i could go to this.

Fans who are not able to visit the storefront on Record Store Day are invited to shop the label’s web-store (http://nosleepstore.com/) for limited number of exclusives.

I think they'll only have a few selective.

i wonder if those releases will come online at all, or if other exclusives will be online.

also, wish i could go to this.

"Fans who are not able to visit the storefront on Record Store Day are invited to shop the label’s web-store (http://nosleepstore.com/) for limited number of exclusives."

EDIT: beat me to it.