sell me your jazz june LPs

gravitylovesdrunks

by the way, matt, is the medicine included in that box of amazing jazz june schwag?

there were tests made but never a full press. so i dont imagine theres anything more than maybe 10 copies. i know ericthered has a copy.

damn skippy i do, and sorry but i'm never going to trade it.

we also have a copy of "they love those who make the music" LP in our distro. just one copy tho so hurry up and email bryon at [email protected].

there were tests made but never a full press. so i dont imagine theres anything more than maybe 10 copies. i know ericthered has a copy.

damn skippy i do, and sorry but i'm never going to trade it.

we also have a copy of "they love those who make the music" LP in our distro. just one copy tho so hurry up and email bryon at [email protected].

im pretty sure i bought the workshop box through you on vlv whenever you had them available but i was never sure if the franklin lp and they love those... were tests. shed some light for a brotha?

here ya go! hope this helps.....

[image]

Workshop Box Set

1.Grade/Incision split LP

2.Franklin LP (16 songs taken from the 1st & 2nd 7"s, comp. tracks and "go kid go"LP)

3.Jersey-"noturning back" LP

4.The Jazz June-"they love those..." LP

5.The Jazz June-"the boom..." LP

6.Mid Carson July-"ten years..." LP

7.SlingShotDavid- CD-R Unreleased 5 tracks

8.CD-R w/Union Young America 7" tracks (workshop #2)

Mid Carson July/Jersey split 2x7"/CD which was never released but both bands used the song in later recordings. Pele track which was recorded for a split 8" w/ AMFM. Pele used this track for a Polyvinyl comp. but not the same recording.

9.Along with stickers, a poster and a colour copy of Workshop's new logo which was never used.

the sets varied a little bit, but thats pretty much the bulk of whats in there.

here ya go! hope this helps.....

[image]

Workshop Box Set

1.Grade/Incision split LP

2.Franklin LP (16 songs taken from the 1st & 2nd 7"s, comp. tracks and "go kid go"LP)

3.Jersey-"noturning back" LP

4.The Jazz June-"they love those..." LP

5.The Jazz June-"the boom..." LP

6.Mid Carson July-"ten years..." LP

7.SlingShotDavid- CD-R Unreleased 5 tracks

8.CD-R w/Union Young America 7" tracks (workshop #2)

Mid Carson July/Jersey split 2x7"/CD which was never released but both bands used the song in later recordings. Pele track which was recorded for a split 8" w/ AMFM. Pele used this track for a Polyvinyl comp. but not the same recording.

9.Along with stickers, a poster and a colour copy of Workshop's new logo which was never used.

the sets varied a little bit, but thats pretty much the bulk of whats in there.

omg! i NEED it!!!!