RSD 2012 Online Retailers

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or you could just search "rsd 2012" as all the stuff is listed as so. but honestly, if you are ordering now, expect a refund. reckless doesnt have a real time stock system and consistently has stuff listed that isnt there even when it isnt the clusterfuck known as RSD.

or you could just search "rsd 2012" as all the stuff is listed as so. but honestly, if you are ordering now, expect a refund. reckless doesnt have a real time stock system and consistently has stuff listed that isnt there even when it isnt the clusterfuck known as RSD.

Weird, I was trying to search for "RSD" and nothing came up. Maybe it was too few characters.

Weird, I was trying to search for "RSD" and nothing came up. Maybe it was too few characters.

Try searching "RSD 2012" for the full list.

http://www.invinylwetrust.com/category_s/90.htm

Live as of an hour ago. Looks like most of their stock sold out quickly, but the Pelican/Playing Enemy 7'' and Shabazz Palaces are available for those trying to find a copy.

Anyone snag anything when it first went up?

Got me the Tomahawk box, Pelican/Playing Enemy split and Botch.