RSD 2012 Online Retailers

Thank you so much! Exalted! I was able to order Anywhere from them for 24 shipped, as opposed to 20.50 pounds shipped on HMV.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it wasn't a sanctioned RSD release so it probably got lost in the shuffle of just being a new release from a smaller label.

Sold out from DW website in like 15 minutes or less. That was crazy how fast DW sold out of stuff.

they made 1500 copies of that record, they'll be around for a little while.

If you placed an order early before everything you wanted was listed go ahead and place a 2nd order for the rest and I'll combine shipping. This offer is only good until noon PST today as I'm going to try and process all of these orders and ship them today and tomorrow. Thanks!

thanks! just took you up on this offer.

Norwegian site that still has a lot of releases:

http://www.thegarden.no/?gid=73

most of them are retail price after converting kroner to dollar although some are steep. looks like they also have a bunch of releases from last year and black friday

not sure how much it costs to ship to the states

Of the stuff people have been looking for, they have:

Gorillaz 10'', Feistodon 7'', Misfits (on backorder), All 4 Refused releases, Shabazz Palaces, St. Vincent 7'' (on backorder, might have snagged the last copy myself)

Record Shop X has a few releases ya'll may be looking for including Straylight Run, Childish Gambino, Pelican, Refused (all releases), Animal Collective, M83 and Sigur Ros: Ekki múkk to name a few. Shipping may be pricey though. Here's a direct link to straylight run...

http://www.recordshopx.com/artist/straylight_run/straylight_run/#lp

I'm not sure why your two addresses have so much trouble. I've gotten orders from new and old customers before and after you tried just fine so it's a bit of a mystery. Anyway...still got stuff left. If you have any troubles email me directly at [email protected] but please try to use the cart system. It's how we're keeping inventory straight.