Daggermouth LP

mrc

I know a few months ago some one on this board mentioned that they were working on getting the newest Daggermouth album on vinyl. Is there any news with this?

Just curious because i have been rocking them a lot lately and would love to grab something on vinyl.

Please keep the board up to speed on the pressing, who ever you are.

thanks

thats me whos working on it.

theres the long version of it and the short of it.

without going into too many personal details im short on the cash right now to finish it up. i have the artwork done, its been mastered, acetate/plates have been made. just need to put it into production. im owed a good chunk of money preventing me from doing this.

i apologize for any delays but ill definitely keep everyone updated as it goes further.

i dont want to do a pre-order because i think its going to be more of a headache than anything. this is my first release so its kind of a learn as i go along situation. i dont want to deal with the i pre-ordered this a month ago and its still not here emails. there are labels who do pre orders successfully but more often than not when new labels try them they seem to fail and id hate that to happen to me.

i dont want to do a pre-order because i think its going to be more of a headache than anything. this is my first release so its kind of a learn as i go along situation. i dont want to deal with the i pre-ordered this a month ago and its still not here emails. there are labels who do pre orders successfully but more often than not when new labels try them they seem to fail and id hate that to happen to me.

I can respect that, makes sense.

Don't wanna end up like Championship Vinyl / Toby and that whole mess.

• 3 weeks later...