Sigur Ros - Hvarf/Heim

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest deathbydrums
My city got tons of copies and I don't believe it sold out yet. I guess if they have some left I should just.. get all of them for folks here?

Count me in please!

Oh jeez, haha, I'm already getting messages about this. Please do not PM me about Sigur Ros, I don't want to take names down and get anybody's hopes up in case I can't get any.

For the record: my usual store had these priced at $30+tax, my second store had them at $35+tax. Also consider that shipping from me will be ~$10. Is that still fair? I don't know what people are paying for these but I don't want to pick up copies if nobody wants them for those prices

Oh jeez, haha, I'm already getting messages about this. Please do not PM me about Sigur Ros, I don't want to take names down and get anybody's hopes up in case I can't get any.

For the record: my usual store had these priced at $30+tax, my second store had them at $35+tax. Also consider that shipping from me will be ~$10. Is that still fair? I don't know what people are paying for these but I don't want to pick up copies if nobody wants them for those prices

Even if it's 60 $ shipped (to Germany) I'd still take it... Hell, I'd even take two to justify shipping costs (I know a few people here, who are basically dying to get this)...

I need a copy as well! Max. $60 shipped to Finland and ready to PayPal. I also might have a chance to get a copy of Ekki Múkk for trade, PM me if someone wants to trade.

Yesterday I emailed to couple of dozens record stores in Canada to no avail. Beat Goes On had this in stock 2:00PM, Monday April 23rd but they haven't responded to my email yet. If someone here lives near their store, please do me a huge favor and grab a copy for me! I guarantee that your troubles shall be rewarded generously! 8-)

Gotcha. Well, I want it. I ordered on Friday, hopefully I get it. Maybe it's coming out on black vinyl or something? Just seems too good to be true.

if XL had any sense they would definitely repress it. 1250 is just not enough to satisfy actual demand from people who want it and the flippers as well.

I would bet big money it gets a repressing...much like INNI which was like 2500 or 3000 (cant recall) clear vinyl, and it got a black re-treatement immediately after! was lucky enough to snag a copy, but hope for all you out there it does get repressed! it sounds amazing, other than TAKK maybe the best release yet IMO