Sigur Ros - Hvarf/Heim

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would bet big money it gets a repressing...much like INNI which was like 2500 or 3000 (cant recall) clear vinyl, and it got a black re-treatement immediately after! was lucky enough to snag a copy, but hope for all you out there it does get repressed! it sounds amazing, other than TAKK maybe the best release yet IMO

the blackone isn't a repress. it's the european version, but the same press, i think.

I would bet big money it gets a repressing...much like INNI which was like 2500 or 3000 (cant recall) clear vinyl, and it got a black re-treatement immediately after! was lucky enough to snag a copy, but hope for all you out there it does get repressed! it sounds amazing, other than TAKK maybe the best release yet IMO

the blackone isn't a repress. it's the european version, but the same press, i think.

Yes, the black one is the european first pressing and the clear is the first USA press. Second pressing doesnt exist, yet. I know, because I have both.

Edit: the difference between USA and European pressing apart the colour is that european pressing also has CD-s and the records are heavier.

i'm pretty sure there was a black us pressing too. i remember people on here ordering and getting black ones from amazon us. unless of course they stocked the euro version for some odd reason. i dont think their black versions came w/ cds.

maybe one of them can enlighten us

and i feel like XL will definitely issue a black version of this at some point. probably very soon.

i'm pretty sure there was a black us pressing too. i remember people on here ordering and getting black ones from amazon us. unless of course they stocked the euro version for some odd reason. i dont think their black versions came w/ cds.

maybe one of them can enlighten us

and i feel like XL will definitely issue a black version of this at some point. probably very soon.

Also, I got a black pressing of Inni at Newbury Comics and just saw one at Hasting or something the other day.

just placed an order for this from here:

http://www.archambault.ca/qmi/navigation/catalog/product_generic.jsp?id=ACH003118050〈=en&navAction=jump

payment went through, seems relatively legit.

27 dollars plus 18 for shipping to the states (crazy.. but still half the price of Ebay)

I'll give a heads up if I get shipping confirmation