FT/FS - Brand New, CAC, ETID, AOF, etc.

blanchardoswald

I HAVE FOUND BEGGARS ON CLEAR VINYL! MY THRICE COLLECTION HAS BEEN COMPLETED!!! (other than keeping up with the represses). Big ups to jasonskater, we managed to work out a deal that I think we're both content with! Thanks to everyone for keeping an eye out for me. I want to take a mass picture of every record together when all the represses are done.

fuck! about time!

I know! So pumped!

Wooden Heart is the bomb. I hate you, but I think you would really enjoy that record.

Anytime we talk, I feel like we're Jerry Seinfeld and Newman.

"Hello, BLANCHARD..."

I honestly am not entirely sure why you hate me. We have our squabbles, but I always thought it was mostly all in fun. I guess I was wrong? The Seinfeld reference was spot on though.

PM'd

Sorry for hijacking, but your signature...we have a courier girl that comes here who is the real life version of that. In her 30's, Skrillex haircut mullet combo, neck tattoo, rotund. That just made my morning. That is all.

that sounds horrid.

the pic in the sig is a character from squidbillies. a great show if youve never seen it.

Wooden Heart is the bomb. I hate you, but I think you would really enjoy that record.

Anytime we talk, I feel like we're Jerry Seinfeld and Newman.

"Hello, BLANCHARD..."

I honestly am not entirely sure why you hate me. We have our squabbles, but I always thought it was mostly all in fun. I guess I was wrong? The Seinfeld reference was spot on though.

It is all in good fun, dude.

• 2 weeks later...