loserkid1 on DeadFormat

Man, I thought I recognized this guy.  Back in 2007, I wrote a few reviews for a music site he owned called Punk Press Online.  He was crazy back then too.  When he says he owns his own PR company, I'm assuming he means he has his own PR-related site and calls himself the owner/CEO or whatever because that's what he called himself on his now-defunct Punk Press Online site.  It was funny/sad..there was no need for a site like his with AP.net and PunkNews around...which is why it bombed.  I got the distinct feeling he was trying to make it big in the music industry.  Clearly, he's still trying and desperate.  Or addicted to drugs.  

Man, I thought I recognized this guy.  Back in 2007, I wrote a few reviews for a music site he owned called Punk Press Online.  He was crazy back then too.  When he says he owns his own PR company, I'm assuming he means he has his own PR-related site and calls himself the owner/CEO or whatever because that's what he called himself on his now-defunct Punk Press Online site.  It was funny/sad..there was no need for a site like his with AP.net and PunkNews around...which is why it bombed.  I got the distinct feeling he was trying to make it big in the music industry.  Clearly, he's still trying and desperate.  Or addicted to drugs.  

Haha I wasn't gonna admit this but since you did, I will. I actually worked for the interlude for a little bit back in 2010. He was bat shit crazy then, and I remember correctly laughed at me when I mentioned I collected vinyl because it was outdated stuff. I was a photographer for them for all of 2 weeks, because after my first two shows he insisted I give him copyright over all my photos because "you work for me, so I own your work" I bailed the next day and got a much better job. Glad to see he's still crazy as shit.

Guys, you get to work with both Ben and Ethan. 

Ethan is a total badass just check this out.

Ethan has enjoyed music all his life and is very proficient in the art of Guitar. He loves to design websites in his spare time, and created this website that you're currently loving. He also likes to ride octopus in his spare time and pretend he is a pirate in a heavy storm in the shower.

Oh and just FYI, he didn't even code the website that he created. In fact he paid $40.

http://www.bestwpdeals.com/aggregate-wordpress-theme/

I just sent him a message in regards to his thread http://deadformat.net/topic/45220 

I asked how much he would want for HIPV and SOCO(green) and also asked what else he has in regards to "Many, Many, Many more items" and test pressings

will report back if I can get a conversation going haha

Love that this is still going.

I also cannot get past the fact that he is really pushing that his Chiodos record is SUPER RARE ONLY A FEW MADE BECAUSE MISTAKENLY SENT WITHOUT ARTWORK.  This is insane. How could you ever prove that, even if it did make it worth anything more.

Awful.

I cant wait to sell my SUPER RARE Chiodos album sleeve, its super rare because only a few were sent without the album.