Mae - The Everglow AVAILABLE!!

I'm confused why The Everglow sells out faster than the Anberlin records? I thought Anberlin were much more popular?

Because this album is fantastic. And its suited for vinyl perfectly. And because people are seeing how much its going for on EBay and are buying it to flip.

In related news. I'm just going to beg. Somebody please sell/trade me this record. It's the only thing I really really wanted this RSD and I've had 8 different people that deals have fell through with.

I'm confused why The Everglow sells out faster than the Anberlin records? I thought Anberlin were much more popular?

Because this album is fantastic. And its suited for vinyl perfectly. And because people are seeing how much its going for on EBay and are buying it to flip.

In related news. I'm just going to beg. Somebody please sell/trade me this record. It's the only thing I really really wanted this RSD and I've had 8 different people that deals have fell through with.

you got the sigur ros rsd 2xlp? if so, i will trade with you. :)

Yea this was also one of the records I really wanted. I doubt all these people who bought it had the same experience with this album driving around late at night in high school with girl friends. I saw them on St. Patrick's day like five or six years ago with Reliant K (terrible, in case you didn't already know) and had a blast during their set.

Just a great album that tells a great story. Too bad pretty much the rest of their catalog is garbage.

Didn't get that one. Have DFA 1979, JW playable etched and Red Tree

pm'd

Yea this was also one of the records I really wanted. I doubt all these people who bought it had the same experience with this album driving around late at night in high school with girl friends. I saw them on St. Patrick's day like five or six years ago with Reliant K (terrible, in case you didn't already know) and had a blast during their set.

Just a great album that tells a great story. Too bad pretty much the rest of their catalog is garbage.

Relient K > Mae