Mae - The Everglow AVAILABLE!!

I got frustrated with tooth and nail and didn't really have time to hit refresh all day so I sucked it up and bought it off ebay.

Here's the link if anybody wants one.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mae-Afterglow-RSD-Record-Store-Day-NEW-/150801881058

its actually (apparently) a record store - presumed to be strictly discs in WI. people on DF were talking about it.

its actually (apparently) a record store - presumed to be strictly discs in WI. people on DF were talking about it.

They should be banned from participating in R$D.. Flippers are one thing, but record stores doing it themselves is just ridiculous.

doubt anything will happen with Strictly Discs. i've barked up that tree quite a few times over the years to no avail. i've sent emails to the people who run RSD alerting them to all the bullshit that goes on, like what Strictly Discs is doing. i even got the guy who started RSD and still heads it up it now emailing me back from his personal email acount after sending emails to their general [email protected].

at most all you will get is a response from one of them, and enough emails back to them gets it forwarded further up the food chain. all the responses i get from them, bearing in mind i don't send complaints or nasty worded emails, are basically acknowledgiements that fucked up shit does take place. that they are well aware the rules are blatantly broken.

i have the feeling they will never do anything to actually stop things from happening, based on SRC still getting and selling RSD releases after they were "banned" follwing 2011 shows the RSD people either won't or can't do anything to prevent stores from breaking their guidelines. they brush off all the blatant disregard for the pledge stores have to sign in order to particpate in RSD as there are a few rotten apples but it does not spoil the bunch, and RSD has been a whopping success year and year and continues to grow. they also cite all the postive feedback they get from stores, probably even from stores that flip the releases on ebay.