Mae - The Everglow AVAILABLE!!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Didn't know if I should start a new thread or look up an "original", found it so here goes... and it's crazy as I just mentioned this needs a repress in the "albums that need to be pressed thread". Don't know why I checked their site. About had a heart attack when I saw it in their store. Heads up @throughbeingcruel, looks like we just need to hold out a bit longer!

http://spartanrecords.limitedrun.com/products/570214-mae-the-everglow-2xlp#

This item is coming soon.

The Everglow is finally returning to vinyl later this year. Sign up to receive an email notification when the album is available for pre-order!

4 hours ago, combatchuckaa said:

Title of thread is misleading.  This isn't "available" right now.  But cool that it'll be repressed later and available then.

Yeah... again, didn't know if I should bump this or start a new thread. Don't know the "proper" way of releasing information on new represses here. And I'm kinda intimidated now on posting things that aren't technically available/for pre-order. (Ex: PO Soon? threads) :P

3 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

@No This Is Patrick no fucking way. This is the second time this has happened to me in the last few months. First Murderdolls, now this. Holy

shit. Holy fucking shit. 

Nice! Something similar happened with me and (wanting) Artifex Pereo's "Time in Place" (pressed) last year. Quick! Let's think of another album to get (re)pressed next!

14 minutes ago, No This Is Patrick said:

Yeah... again, didn't know if I should bump this or start a new thread. Don't know the "proper" way of releasing information on new represses here. And I'm kinda intimidated now on posting things that aren't technically available/for pre-order. (Ex: PO Soon? threads) :P

Nice! Something similar happened with me and (wanting) Artifex Pereo's "Time in Place" (pressed) last year. Quick! Let's think of another album to get (re)pressed next!

As Cities Burn As Cities Burn As Cities Burn

and yes I'm aware of HOHW getting pressed, But Son,... needs a repress terribly. 

• 4 months later...

Copied this picture from the main page on Spartan records website. Also mentions "coming in November" so preorders seem imminent.

For the storybook, it's a "28 page 12" x 12" foil-stamped" booklet. Definitely better than the insert from the first pressing.

EverglowHeader.jpg

Edited by SpazzyMcGee

3 minutes ago, zacooper said:

On the actual item page it says coming in November. So I'd think if there is a preorder it's coming soon.

The Spartan facebook says release date of November 25, and preorder is soon! 

7 minutes ago, SpazzyMcGee said:

Copied this picture from the main page on Spartan records website. Also mentions preorders will be up in November.

For the storybook, it's a "28 page 12" x 12" foil-stamped" booklet. Definitely better than the insert from the first pressing.

EverglowHeader.jpg

Hot damn... then this is definitely worth buying if you have the first pressing!!!

Edited by nardes