Starflyer 59 vinyl

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, glass realms said:

Found a "used" copy of the new repress for $13 today. Probably just a promo that someone traded in. Glad I didn't have to pay collector prices or the price that Velvet Blue was charging for the repress.

it doesn’t come out until June 18th though? mine definitely hasn’t shipped yet.

1 hour ago, ethereal said:

it doesn’t come out until June 18th though? mine definitely hasn’t shipped yet.

I’ve already seen two used copies in two separate shops. One was priced $60 (ridiculous) and the other was $13, which I bought. Both times I thought maybe they were the previous repress but they both had 2018 copyrights on the sleeve.

Considering this repress was done by Universal Music, it kind of makes sense that there would be industry people or interns with copies and are trading them in at LA record shops.

Edited by glass realms

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
33 minutes ago, Just Us said:

Every cover of the recent Silver pressing I saw on european instagram pictures were trashed AF, so that's another reason why I don't pull the trigger.

those were sold/shipped by different company, in case that puts your mind more at ease. 

a friend of mine is visiting from Austria right now but she's leaving before these ship, otherwise i'd have tried to send one with her for you 😓

25 minutes ago, copelandkid said:

those were sold/shipped by different company, in case that puts your mind more at ease. 

a friend of mine is visiting from Austria right now but she's leaving before these ship, otherwise i'd have tried to send one with her for you 😓

Aww, you're to kind. 😊 Nevermind, I stick around with my CD copy until like forever.