Anberlin RSD available again

I got a mail from SRC saying they would be in stock at 10 am. Looked at T&N since I knew they put Cities up there last year. They had both LPs for 12 dollar each, instead of the 21 from SRC. Shipping was dirt cheap aswell to Sweden, so I paid 40 bucks for both records to Sweden, which is what one would've cost from SRC. the NTFP was sold out from SRC within minutes but is still available from T&N. Poor guys who def. overpaid. I'm so happy that I got them.

I got a mail from SRC saying they would be in stock at 10 am. Looked at T&N since I knew they put Cities up there last year. They had both LPs for 12 dollar each, instead of the 21 from SRC. Shipping was dirt cheap aswell to Sweden, so I paid 40 bucks for both records to Sweden, which is what one would've cost from SRC. the NTFP was sold out from SRC within minutes but is still available from T&N. Poor guys who def. overpaid. I'm so happy that I got them.

Yeah I'm glad I've got the three Anberlin T&N releases on record now, wouldn't mind Lost Songs either if it ever happened...

im not gonna lie, theres really nothing special about the NTFP release. single lp, one page insert. doesnt sound bad at all, but its nothing earth shattering.

im just content that i can play this and emery back to back whenever i want to. and that it was only $14.

so, i ordered NTFP from src, and then i found it today at a record store for way cheaper. bought it. i would like to sell the SRC copy, at src cost, to whoever wants it on here. i think it was 26 shipped? ill have to check again. either way, id like to get it to someone who wants it. thanks.