Teenage Bottlerocket Freak Out! LP...July 3 on Fat

• 3 weeks later...
Pretty sure Fat usually doesn't do pre-orders very often. Because they are a responsible company that only sells products that they actually have in stock, unlike several labels that are frequently bitched about on here.

They do pre-orders pretty often actually. But they don't usually do them till the record is already underway at the pressing plant and will be in hand within like 2 weeks. Or they will specifically state how long the pre-order will be.

They do pre-orders pretty often actually. But they don't usually do them till the record is already underway at the pressing plant and will be in hand within like 2 weeks. Or they will specifically state how long the pre-order will be.

my understanding was fat usually waits until they have the vinyl in hand to put the pre-order up.

Thy do PO's occasionally, for something like this, probably not, but it's not out of the question. My opinion with fat is that they're far from predictable and they do like to have fun with collectors.

I guess I should've rephrased that to, they have been doing preorders often lately. It seems like they usually only do them for the more popular bands on the label (which is why i could see one happening for this) but I do agree they like to have fun with the collectors and they are pretty unpredictable.